I try not to spend too much time looking ahead at what’s to come. Yes I plan things in advance but I try not to dwell on things that haven’t happened yet. At least some things.
Which is why I gave the husband a big fat “SHHH” last night when he reminded me that this boy would be 9 in one month.
Nine. One month.
Excuse me, I don’t remember giving permission for that.
2 comments:
Well I'll have a 10 year old in a matter of months.... 10! Remember what happened to me when I was 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all just need to stay the age they are right now forever! That's a lot of !!!!! for one comment. ;)
How can he be nine.......how can I have a GC that could be ten in a matter of months........how could I have a son that will be 30 in a matter of months? Just how is all this possible I ask??????? How?How?How?
Post a Comment