Saturday, December 1, 2012

Decking The Halls

This past week I had to remind myself each day that we were still in November. When Thanksgiving, and my birthday, are over it feels like it should be December. So I felt a little sneaky with an entire week before December actually started. I amazed myself with how much I was able to get done. It was like I was given an extra week.

And yet with the most magical of holidays approaching a few children I know were demanding a Christmas tree. So Monday I set it up and they decorated that evening. Then everything else sat in boxes until Friday evening.

While I set the tree up I must of felt the oodles of extra time that come with a whole extra week so I made a little video of my tree setting up progress.

Now that December is here. Now that my decorations are up. I feel like I get to enjoy every moment of this magical month.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Love how your tree grew up!

Toni Marie said...

that was fun to watch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails