Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Musings

Another Monday.

Another list.

Lists are my favorite.

Kinda like smiling.

Here goes.

  • Right now I'm snuggling the littlest. She’s humming and playing with my hair. We’ll see how long that lasts
  • On Friday we got KFC, to go, and watched the movie Pearl Harbor
  • We’ve done it almost every Dec 7th since we were dating
  • I am amazed each time I watch it thinking about that experience
  • It’s a good lesson in remembering
  • I’m in finish-Christmas-projects-production mode this week
  • Crossing my fingers that I can cross some stuff off lists
  • Wish me luck
  • And the girl is gone, somehow I knew it wouldn’t last
  • Today I’m cleaning my oven since my parents are coming for Christmas (a first in my10 years of marriage) and my dad informed me he’s bringing a white glove and will leave if I don’t pass. That’s a lot of pressure. Just sayin’
  • Miss Thing has expanded her Christmas wish list. An iPad (thought she would try again since Santa ran out last year), a piano (anyone know of a nice free piano close by?) and an alarm clock. Although she pronounces it “ee-larm clock.”
  • The other two don’t really have lists. Makes things easier and yet harder at the same time.
  • The kids have been playing “school” lately. MT is the teacher, of course. She even lets them have recess. So, you know, it’s fair.
  • I took a total of 5 pictures this weekend. They were all centered around a play dough creation.
  • Enjoy!

DSC_0958

2 comments:

SuSu said...

He doesn't own a white glove; don't fear!

Amy said...

Dad and the white glove gave me a little chuckle! So funny when he wants to be. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails