Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Birthday Continued


After The Party Miss Thing and I got to work on getting things ready for the next one. The family shin-dig. I had made some cupcakes earlier. I figured with the party and the other insanities going on I could be forgiven for not doing a fancy cake. Hopefully she won't go into therapy for this. I, once again, tried going the fancy frosting route. And it worked again!

 I owe it all to this little beauty right here. It's a big fat star tip. It made a world of difference.

 With some sprinkles on top I think they turned out lovely.

 She helped. Clean up, you know.

 After a yummy dinner, of chicken and french fries, we had presents. She was cracking me up. I think she was quite taken back that all the presents were for her. After each one she would look at me as if to get permission to go in for the next one. I'm pretty sure the presents were her favorite part of the day.

 After presents we had cupcakes, once again with a cherry on top, and ice cream.

 Granny got her a cabbage patch doll. I was so thrilled. I remember getting one for my six birthday. I was so thrilled! And even though she has now taken her hair out of the piggies she just loves her and asks me everyday to make new clothes for her. They may need some matchy matching outfits....

I think it was a lovely day. I can't believe she is four. She is already talking about turning five. That girl, I just can't keep up with her!

Be thrilled

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Especially the "aunt" t-shirt. From Cherie, I'm assuming... I can pretend it's from me though, right?

SuSu said...

I love the cupcakes.....cupcakes are all the rage!

Brittani said...

too cute and fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails