That is awesome........I'm sure those were tears and expressions of joy!
Oh my! I love William in the first picture and Ruth, my word, what a face. The second picture seems more like it!
I love these photos!
The cutest ever!
These pics are so awesome! I can't wait to meet these kids.
What a great idea! I love those pictures! They are precious! I wish I could see your kids, they are growing up so fast! Miss you!
too wonderful, so fun to see the progress.
lol!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is awesome........I'm sure those were tears and expressions of joy!
Oh my! I love William in the first picture and Ruth, my word, what a face. The second picture seems more like it!
I love these photos!
The cutest ever!
These pics are so awesome! I can't wait to meet these kids.
What a great idea! I love those pictures! They are precious! I wish I could see your kids, they are growing up so fast! Miss you!
too wonderful, so fun to see the progress.
lol!
Post a Comment