Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings

  • This morning I started working on one of the closets/cupboard that need some attention. I pulled everything out of the cupboard and neatly placed in everything I want to go there from now on. I’ve sorted through some stuff and thrown other stuff away.
  • The bad news I don’t feel like working on it anymore and the contents of said cupboard is all over the kitchen counter and table
  • Also bad news I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight
  • In other news I put up a few lovey decorations

2013-02-08 10.20.48

  • I love them

2013-02-07 15.13.15

  • This week I’ve got to get the kids’ valentines situated for them to take to school on Thursday
  • And it’s my year to plan and prepare our Valentines Day festivities at home
  • The good news is I have a plan
  • This past week The Husband has had sickness. It’s so very draining on me when he does. Not because he requires a lot of attention from me either. Not sure what it is but then I started to not feel so great either. Although when he isn’t feeling well and I’m not feeling well…I’ll leave it to you to decide who’s not feeling well goes on the back burner.
  • Thankfully I am feeling better today
  • Confession: I’m having attitude issues. It’s all me and I know it. I call it my own “pride problems” but I’m having a hard time letting go of them. What can I say? I like to hang on to stuff. Anyway just had to get it out there that I haven’t had the best attitude of late and sadly not sure if I’m ready to change it yet however badly it needs to be
  • That might have made no sense, I know. But it did to me. Just trust me.
  • I was just looking through pictures looking for some stuff and I realized that I’ve started to stink it up when it comes to taking pictures. Perhaps that would improve with the attitude.
  • We’ll see

Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

It is annoying to me that my not so good attitude can't be blamed on someone else. I really want it to be someone else's issue that causes my otherwise stellar attitude to jump ship. Attitude is annoying that way to me. That said I feel your pain. It's all mr. no face really...he is such a JERK!

Happy Heart Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails