Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Monday Musings: On Tuesday

  • Yesterday all my people had the day off of school and work
  • When everyone is home I don’t Monday doesn’t function the same
  • David and kids played a little Wii. I’m pretty sure that The Boy dominated bowling but MT took everyone down, literally, when it came to boxing.
  • Last week was an interesting one
  • My Valentine’s dinner was a major success, though
  • Hopefully I get to sharing it in the next couple of days
  • It’s nice I won’t have to do that again for two more years
  • In the past week I’ve been reminded that change can be a good thing. It can make us anxious but it can also breath new life. All good things
  • This week we’ll be bunkering down for what is supposed to be a major winter storm. Crossing my fingers I won’t have to leave the house in it
  • And we’re down to less than a week until LM surgery. I’m anxious but looking forward to it being over at the same time.
  • Also this week is The Boy’s first basketball tournament with his team, the Pacesetters. We have no idea what it will entail. I’ll let you know how it goes.
  • Today, in school, The Boy is presenting a “how-to” assignment. We decided he’d show “how to make chocolate milk.” I snapped some pictures of him doing each step the other day. I’ll leave you with my favorite.

DSC_0051

Have a good week, friends!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Great list. Love the list. Onward and upward with the list.

Toni Marie said...

how to make chocolate milk...perfect! and a classic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails