One more Christmas post and then I’ll be done.
I promise.
I’m going to let the pictures do the talking but first I just have to share this. MT had a list of just three things for Santa. An iPad, a piano and an alarm clock (pronounced “ee-larm”). By some miracle we were able to get all three. The two big ones we tagged as “family gifts” and the alarm is all hers (which has changed our mornings completely, don’t know why I didn’t get her one sooner).
Being able to make your children’s Christmas wishes comes true, for me, made the day all the more magical.
After she would open something (that was hers) she would then distribute to whomever she saw fit.
After all the presents we ate lots of really good food.
Here is the evidence.
Such a good day!
2 comments:
It was magical!
This reminded me... You haven't shared the blankets! Maybe that's already set for a later post though.
Post a Comment