Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Day We Wed

It was the most perfect of days.

As it should be.

I believe there isn’t one perfect person for everyone. But I do believe that we can be lead to certain people that will influence us for good. And I also believe that certain things were put in place for David and I to meet and fall in love. And I do believe that you can make one another perfect for each other.

I knew that this was true when he and I arrived at the temple, to be married, at the exact same time.

07-26-2012 03;41;32PM

Perfect.

Then we were surrounded by some of our beloved family and friends.

07-26-2012 03;35;11PM

Perfect.

Then we partied like it was 1999.

07-26-2012 03;37;49PM

Perfect.

Then before we knew it we had made it through the day.

07-26-2012 03;41;32PM2

Perfect.

And the rest.

As they say.

Is history.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm loving your stories. You are such a fun writer. Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails