Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cupcake Wars

We have a girl in our house who loves the show “Cupcake Wars.”

She’ll even play Cupcake Wars in her kitchen.

Quick question. Do you know how hard it is to judge imaginary cupcakes and imaginary contestants who describe their creations all as “a yummy cupcake”?

Anyway so one afternoon I told her we could make cupcakes and have our own cupcake wars.

Although I only made one type of cupcake.

DSC_0297 

Would you like to see one of our contestants present our cupcake?

Just to be clear it’s topped with Strawberry Buttercream, and not butter and strawberries.

So even having only made one type of cupcake I still won.

I’m that good.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love it! Chocwet ganache...

SuSu said...

I really think you need to send this to the Food Network. Her presentation was spot on. She is a natural in front of the camera. We just might have the Next Food Network star among us!!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid until I sample the cupcake I would be unable to assess whether it really won or not. :) C.

Brittani said...

too cute, keep them coming!!

Kristin said...

So cute! Any cupcake is a winner in book, but those certainly look fancy!

Kristin said...

*winner in 'my' book

Toni Marie said...

too cute

Ashley Allred said...

Too cute! Justin loved the smack of her lips she did in the beginning and we loved the use of her hands while talking. Next time we get together, tell her we'll have a real cupcake war. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails