I love to give gifts that I’ve made. Here is a few that we gave out this Christmas.
Homemade marshmallows and hot chocolate mix for teachers. The tags I made said “Miss Thing’s (or The Boy’s) Hot Chocolate.” Then I included instructions for making hot cocoa.
This was one of David gifts. I was really excited about it. He got something sweet, sour, spicey and somethin’ else.
Inside were snacks. I thought it would be perfect for his office at work.
For some friends I gave them different spice blends. I thought of this one all by my little self and was quite pleased with the outcome.
And I loved the colors. Which David sort of made fun of me for. Whatever.
I made this for Little Miss. Although,really, it’s for all three. I was so very excited about it. Originally it was an IKEA chalkboard. I quickly learned that I’m not a fan of the chalkboard. I’m fine with chalk on the sidewalk but indoors leads to too much temptation for graffiti. So I turned it into a felt board. Then I sent pages of pictures and shapes and words to my mom to laminate. She sent them back and I cut everything out and put little Velcro (the scratchy side) pieces on the back of each one. It turned out better than I imagined.
Another gift for Little Miss. My mom had brought one (given to my nephew) and so I took pictures of it and figured out how to make one for myself. It’s quite fun to play with.
A few other things I made, which I didn’t take pictures of (oops!), bowties, stuffed frog, wrist warmers, gathered clutch and a flower pin.
Christmas gift!
2 comments:
What awesome fun! I still need to figure out that toy.....so vexing!
What great ideas! I love the jars for David. And the spices are great. Used the taco seasoning tonight. And I also like the colors. Thanks!
Post a Comment