She is seeking sympathies.
For having a mother who discourages her from doing the following
A very hard life indeed.
Indeed, I'm sure she needs me! I can see it in her eyes. I think the two of you need to hug it out!
Oh my, what a face! Poor thing, she's so picked on.
I am one of those mothers, too. And I'm always glad to see that other children react the way mine do when those harsh rules are enforced. Look at those tears!! Such a great picture, even if she is upset.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Indeed, I'm sure she needs me! I can see it in her eyes. I think the two of you need to hug it out!
Oh my, what a face! Poor thing, she's so picked on.
I am one of those mothers, too. And I'm always glad to see that other children react the way mine do when those harsh rules are enforced. Look at those tears!! Such a great picture, even if she is upset.
Post a Comment