Too cute. I could listen to that all day. I love how William answers her in the background... if only we knew what they were saying.
Love love love the talking...it is straight from Heaven.
Very cute, such a great age. So cool to hear some words in there too. I swear she said 'read the book'. Amazing.
Oh i wish we could get a video of the girls talking together...it sounds a lot like Mique. Too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute. I could listen to that all day. I love how William answers her in the background... if only we knew what they were saying.
Love love love the talking...it is straight from Heaven.
Very cute, such a great age. So cool to hear some words in there too. I swear she said 'read the book'. Amazing.
Oh i wish we could get a video of the girls talking together...it sounds a lot like Mique. Too cute!
Post a Comment