Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Easter Activities

Each year our friends host a big Easter Egg Hunt on their property. Think 1700 eggs. Crazy right? They’ve perfected the hunting over the years (this is their 6th!) and now they hide empty eggs that the kids can exchange for a bag of treats. It’s a win win win.

DSC_0326

When the kids were smaller they would stay closer together and I could follow them around with my camera and it would be cute.

DSC_0333

Now they’re big. And they like to run.

DSC_0320

And I don’t.

DSC_0309

So we take what we can get.

DSC_0329

Which is a quick “post hunting” picture.

DSC_0322

This girl never ceases to amaze me. When they heard “go!” The Boy and MT took off in one direction (with their dad following somewhat behind) and LM and I walked away in another. When MT found us she had a basket full of eggs.

DSC_0312

She took one look at her sister’s basket and without skipping a beat said, “I better give some to LM!” and proceeded to fill her sisters basket.

DSC_0318

It’s nice to know that they’ll think of others. Sometimes. And that they like each other. Sometimes.

***********

The day after Easter, don’t judge Easter is a season (thanks for that reminder mom!), the kids had the day off school so we took that opportunity to spend approximately 15 minutes dying Easter Eggs.

And now a boatload of pictures.

You’re welcome.

DSC_0003

DSC_0006

DSC_0009

DSC_0017

DSC_0018

DSC_0020

DSC_0027

DSC_0031

DSC_0040

DSC_0050

The End.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails