Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Musings

  • It’s April! Finally!
  • March and I were kind of disagreeing with each other. I suppose in the end we finally agreed to disagree.
  • And now I’m just grateful we are out of March
  • We had such a lovely weekend. Easter egg hunt, ice cream at the dairy, an uplifting Easter Sunday and a fabulous Easter dinner
  • I feel like I have much to share about happenings, about our Special Olympics experience, about random thoughts of nothingness
  • I do hope to get to those things soon
  • For now some random snippets
  • The Boy has been doing this thing where he works to get my attention, “Mama, mama, mama” When I finally turned to him he waves his hand and says, “Nevermind!” He gets a kick out of it.
  • Little Miss has found herself a hiding spot. In the corner of the living room. She likes to take food from the pantry and go and hide and eat. Once I thought I had really lost her and panic set in. I even called 911 as I was running around like crazy outside trying to see where she had wondered off to. MT found her, thankfully, while I was still on the phone. True story.
  • Yesterday after church MT came downstairs and informed her father and I that we might want to look under our pillows and that we “might find somethin’.” She had left us each two jelly beans.
  • Today marks two years we’ve been in our house, that’s no joke.
  • April’s going to be a good month!

 

DSC_0667

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my! I didn't know about LSM wonderings... sheesh! Love that MT and her sweetness... but only 2. lol! I can't believe you've been there for 2 years. Craziness!

SuSu said...

What she said!! Absolute craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails