Monday, March 5, 2012

Toothy

It has happened. Finally.DSC_0008

That silly tooth is no more.

DSC_0016

This is how the story goes.

One night, at dinner mind you, her father declared that the tooth must come out.

She cried.

He wiggled it. She wiggled it. I wiggled it.

She cried.

She wanted to see it in the mirror. She pretended to wiggle it. Her father really wiggled it. It bled.

She cried.

I tried to wiggle it. She started laughing with everyone staring at her. Her father brought out the pliers.

She cried.

I decided to get out of the bathroom and let them work things out. And not long after it was finished. The deed was done.

She laughed.

DSC_0009

That girl has so many emotions.

There should be pills for this stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me smile <3 I love your little family...

SuSu said...

Oh man the pilars. Ouch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails