Decorating for Christmas this year has been more different than I thought. First I ran out of decorations long before I ran out of room to decorate. I’m not sure how I didn’t add that up. That with a bigger house comes more Christmas decorations. Now I know I can’t run out and get all the decorations I want in one blow. What’s the fun in that. So this year I’ve tried to make a few things to go along with what I’ve had. A collection of things over the years. That suits me better.
This year I took a shelf from a wardrobe that was a necessity in the old house but not this one. And it won’t be put together again. It’s the Be Merry tree in the picture. I love how it turned out.
I also made letters to display on my pretty china hutch. I found the idea here via Pintrist. I couldn’t find wooden lettering I liked so I made my own. Out of a cereal box and a foam board. I love how they turned out.
Finally Miss Thing and I cut out snowflakes. Have you made snowflakes lately? Do you know how much fun they are? You really should try it.
So, that’s all for now.
It’s the Eve of Christmas Eve!
2 comments:
Maybe I should be making a box up of my extra Christmas things to add to your collection!
love this! way to go mama!
Post a Comment