Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Movies

Today the kids and I are staying out of the rain and calling it a movie day. Not just any movie day, though. A Christmas movie day.

We’ve looked in every box and movie cupboard and this is what we’ve found:

  • The Penguins Whacked-Out Holiday
  • National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
  • White Christmas
  • Little Women (not technically a Christmas movie but for some reason it speaks Christmas to me)
  • Mr. Krueger’s Christmas
  • The Family Man
  • The 12 Dogs of Christmas
  • Elf

Looking at our list I’m thinking it may need a little help.

Thank goodness for lots of movie channels and a DVR!

DSC_0036

What are your Christmas movie favorites?

3 comments:

Amy said...

We are going to do the same in a little while. I totally agree with you on Little Women.

It's a Wonderful Life
How the Grinch Stole Christmas- cartoon (The kids have already watched this a couple times this year.)
The Polar Express (Again the kids have watched this a couple of times, I have actually yet to see it.)
Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Story

That is all that is coming to mind right now. I'm sure there are more.

Toni Marie said...

we love polar express and elf. also, rudolph and frosty and the grinch - the classics...and we can't forget about charlie brown. :)

SuSu said...

It's a Wonderful Life....because it is!

All Hallmark....well some are better than others!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails