Thursday, June 16, 2011

Your Best Shot

One of the things on my list of 30 is to enter a photo contest. I stumbled upon this one yesterday. Then I started searching through pictures. I had such a hard time narrowing it down. I finally found one I was happy with. Then I decided that today, since we had some things to do out and about, I would have a little photo session fun at the park. And come up with something really great.
Then it started raining. And not just a little rain. Pouring rain. Thunder lighting kind of rain. Thus ended my photo session fun idea. And then I decided to just go with it. Most of the time when I try something staged it doesn’t work anyway. Something I almost never learn.
So here is my best shot.
DSC_0456 edit2
{lens 35 mm f1/2 /  ISO 400 / 1/2500s}

To see lots of other “best shots” go here
The Paper Mama

2 comments:

SuSu said...

That look on her face just makes me laugh. Like really mother enough with the camera!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart. I love this picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails