Tuesday, November 30, 2010

School Pictures

For your viewing pleasure.

Sometimes it’s hard for me to grasp that I have “school-aged” kids. Then we get school pictures and it becomes real.

Crazy thing. Those school pictures.

001002

6 comments:

Nicole said...

School pictures make me smile! I don't even hang them on the wall but it will be fun to look back and see the changes. It's crazy how much they change in a year or two. I can't imagine the thoughts that will go through my head when I look at them in 10 years!!

Jenna said...

I don't think they can look ANY more adorable!! I love them!

Amy said...

So grown up, it kills me. Maybe that's why I never get my kids pictures taken...

SuSu said...

Oh man so grown up is right!

Brittani said...

too cute!

Mel said...

They are so alike! Lovely kids :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails