Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mornings With Little Missy

DSC_0165 edit

It seems like lately Little Miss is picking up on more things. Doing things that I don’t want to forget.

So here is where it will be documented. In list form. Because I love lists.

  • She loves when we sing to her. The Snowman song being the current favorite. Head-shoulders is running a close second
  • She stands up, on her own, bunches. But when I try to get her to take a step she slowly sits down. For that reason she is a stink-face!
  • When I sit her on her changing table I’ll tell her to lay down. And she will. On her stomach, then roll over, then clapping.
  • When it’s bath time and I’m getting her undressed she helps to take off her pants then takes them, crawling, over to the laundry basket and puts them in. When I try to get her to take her shirt or socks she refuses.
  • She has figured out how to turn the light on in their bedroom. She has easy access from her crib. We now have to move her crib before putting her down.
  • She likes to whisper secrets in my ear then cover her mouth with her hands and giggle. It’s just about the cutest thing ever.
  • She does not like to go down for naps. Or bed.
  • She signs milk, ice cream, eat and bath. Although whenever I make a new sign she almost always tries to imitate it.
  • She makes a killer “pouty face”
  • She loves a good snuggle. When it’s her idea.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love that girl! You need a video clip of the secret whispering.

Mel said...

I'll bet the secret whispering is to die for! What a girl :)

SuSu said...

Loving for a snuggle.....

SuSu said...

Make that longing for a snuggle....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails