Monday, November 29, 2010

The List

It’s done, it’s done! Finally. When I set out to make this list I really wasn’t prepared for how long it would take me just to make it. Even so it was a lot of fun. Hopefully not as much fun as it is going to be to do each thing!

  1. Spray paint something teal
  2. Pick one ancestor and learn all I can about him/her
  3. Make Beef Wellington for David
  4. Plan and take a family vacation. Just us 5.
  5. Go antiquing
  6. Find some vintage furniture and give it a makeover
  7. Make a quilt
  8. Learn to knit
  9. Paint a picture
  10. Enter one of my photo’s in a photography contest
  11. Create a logo and have labels made
  12. Add some fun funky tights into my wardrobe (and wear them!)
  13. Read, and study, the book of Isaiah
  14. Take a bike ride
  15. Make a necklace
  16. Throw a real dinner party
  17. Make my own bread for a month
  18. Dye a piece of fabric and make something out of it
  19. Read all six of Jane Austen’s books 
  20. Cook my way through a cookbook
  21. Become a thrift store shopper for a month (or so, or more!)
  22. Make myself a dress
  23. Memorize The Family: A Proclamation to the World
  24. Make Nana’s sweet rolls (find the recipe first)
  25. Include me in at least one picture once a week
  26. Become a refasionista for two months
  27. Go on a hike
  28. Take Miss Thing roller skating
  29. Go on a walk with Little Miss
  30. Play a baseball game with The Boy

In keeping with the fun lists my lovely sister wrote another one all about me! Then on the happy birthday I made David tell me reasons why he loved me. My favorites were: my eyes, that I have hobbies and that I’m not a “high maintenance chick.” I do love lists.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Are these things you've done or will do before the next birthday...

SuSu said...

Love the list! Very nice! I will look for that sweet roll recipe for you. Also, love David's list!

Mikael Squire said...

I love your list! My goal over Christmas break is to put some posts up about the ones I have checked off my list...and maybe even check a few more off. Can't wait to hear about yours as it goes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails