I’ m grateful that my three children can’t don’t read my blog. Because then they would learn the secret that I’ve been keeping for the past week. That SuSu is on her merry way to see us at this very moment. Some secrets are so hard to keep. I’ve been so very tempted to tell Little Miss but I’m not so sure how well she is at keeping secrets. This is a good one, though, so I’m holding strong. I can hardly wait to see their reactions when they see her. Just this morning The Boy was dialing on one of their phones, when I asked who he was calling he said, “SuSu.”
Just for today I’m grateful for great surprises. We can hardly wait to see you SuSu!
2 comments:
Yeah! I bet Little Miss can keep the secret.
Such self-control! I am BAD with secrets mostly.
Post a Comment