I just sent The Boy on his last day of kindergarten. It's hard to believe. But it's true. We did it!
Then...
and then...
and now. I guess seeing him everyday I don't realize just how much he has changed.
In some ways. Others he is very much the same as he always was.
I'm so in love with this kid.
And there he goes.
Be watchful


3 comments:
Now to see if sending him off to first Grade is harder...it seemed so much harder for me for some odd reason. I guess the newness wore off and the reality that she was out of my little nest and I could not ever go back. Wahoo for summer break!
Exciting days ahead for sure. Mama your boy is growing up!
He is so cute! Glad he has done so well at Kindergarten. Not sure how your system works, here kindergarten is for 3-5 year olds before they start school as New Entrants. Emily is there for the morning now. I hope Luke does as well as William when he eventually starts. Mind you, when your dad is the principal, do you have any choice?!
Post a Comment