Today is that day. That birth day. I've been hearing about this day for weeks months. And now it's finally here.
So Happy Birthday Girl. I love you because....
You've got 'tude. Which sometimes gets you in trouble a lot. I love it anyway.
You do some weird stuff. Like eat yogurt on toast.
You try to ignore me. Never works, but you try anyway.
You don't believe in hiding your emotions.
You have a voice. You don't always share it with others, but you have it. And you say some seriously funny stuff. Quotes by Miss Thing really deserves it's own post.
You march, run, sing and dance to your own tune. What's not to love?
You are my sunshine.
Click here to read how Miss Thing joined our family
Be you

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruth! I did not know about the yogurt on the toast. Humm I will have to talk with you mom about that
Happy Day Psycho! Don't you mean gignore me? lol!
4 years old! Wow! My Emily was 4 just last month, on the 16th of April. She was born when you were still pregnant, on Easter Sunday of 2006. She's a precious girl. And she's VERY 4. Currently singing along to Abba songs from Mama Mia in her room :) Happy birthday Miss Thing.
such cute photos! happy bday!
Happy b-day little one, hope it was all you hoped for!
What a cutie..love those pictures.
Post a Comment