Thursday, May 13, 2010

Excuse me, I Have a Question

I was just wondering.

Isn't 6 a little young to be forging your mother's signature?

Just wondering.

The signature in question was for proof that he had done his homework. Making the entire situation all the more shady.

5 comments:

SuSu said...

What I want to know is how did he know where to sign or what he was signing?? That said, forging his mother's signature is not out of the realm of possibility.....after all forging is in his genes!

Mel said...

I am finding this incredibly funny! I had never even thought of forgery as a skill Luke may come to master! That William is a cunning one ;)

Ashley Allred said...

Oh man...when I read this I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. William is so smart...I love it. I really dig the signature.

Anonymous said...

What? That wasn't your signature? Love it! :) Cherie

Nicole said...

That is too funny! And YES he is too young to be forging your signature. I didn't try that until at least 8th grade :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails