Thursday, April 15, 2010

Issues

So, I think I'm having issues with this clothes change out (of 2010).


 Issue #1

 Issue #2

Be calm, be very very calm

So I just have to say this. Little Miss's version of the purple shirt pose was absolutely staged. The hair. The shirt. The bench. What was not was the huge slobber down the front. I didn't realize Miss Thing had similar slobber until just this very moment. Now that is wierd. More issues!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I give you credit for even attempting to take on the switching out of clothes for the season. I haven't been brave enough for that one yet. And if you find a color of a shirt that doesn't show slobber, let me know!

SuSu said...

Wow...........wow! That's all I can say!

Amy said...

Holy cow that is crazy! Ruth looks so little... innocent. ha, ha, ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails