Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Boring Life


This is how our conversation went this morning as I was working like a mad woman in their bedroom. I've been working on the clothes change out of 2010. Not for the faint of heart...

Miss Thing: What do people do in their house?

Me: I don't know. Read books. Watch T.V. Do stuff around the house.

Miss Thing: Oh

Me: What do we do in our house?

Miss Thing: "Noffing!"

Duely noted

Be boring

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!

Brittani said...

Funny, I have been busting my tail doing the same thing today...and Asher has taken advantage making mess after mess with cleaning products, I wish we were more boring!

Mel said...

Haha! Do you want to come and do the clothes sorting for me too? I hate that job and I'm managing to put it off quite nicely!

Holly said...

What an absolutely gorgeous picture! Good work! (On the girl and the photography!)

Unknown said...

Amazing! We do "nothing" at our house too. C.

SuSu said...

Well you know I use to charge if that word was used! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails