Friday, April 16, 2010

I Spy

Do you spy what I spy?
There I was minding my own business, something I always try to do, and I looked outside and saw this little number. I'm not surprised, in any way shape or form, he's been a climber since birth.

Not to be outdone she had to give it a go.

The whole experience, kids climbing trees, made me a little giddy. I loved climbing trees as a kid. One house we lived in had a particularly good climbing tree. I love that they're doing something that I used to do, and loved. 
I was a little surprised by how quickly she popped up. Maybe this isn't the first time we've done this. Silly me.

 When it comes to tree climbing I think he found that his flexability was more than a little helpful.

Shhh, don't tell dad!

Be fearless

10 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! As weird as the whole clothes swap out has been for you, it is still weird for me to see Ruth in Evelyn's clothes.

Jenna said...

What a beautiful tree to climb!!!

SuSu said...

All trees will be cut down tomorrow at my house.....including the ones that are in a 5 mile radius.....and that's a lot of trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittani said...

oh I want to go climb with them!

Sara P said...

great pictures:) and love how the music goes with it, i can picture your kids climbing on the side of the road with the rest of the vantrap family!!! again great pictures:) happy climbing.

Mel said...

I love these photos- they are gorgeous! You need to have these on your walls. Great kids by the way :)

Cristi said...

that tree is so beautiful! and the kids in it!

Anonymous said...

My Cherry tree....Kids When I get home....

Brant & Lindsay said...

What adoreable pictures! I remember climbing trees together when we were little! How fun!

Monica Crumley said...

Wow, great photos... love the colors! You just reminded me that I haven't posted my own kids climbing our tree (I forgot about it, actually). So fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails