A week or so ago I discovered The Boy had another loose tooth. I did my best over the next week not to draw attention to it. As he had yet to discover it himself. Then Sunday afternoon he kept pointing above his lip and complaining. I couldn't figure out what his problem was. But his whining was driving me crazy. Then after he had gone to bed he came out of his room and showed me his very loose tooth. He had figured it out.
Finally dad made it home from work. The first thing The Boy did was meet him at the door and showed him his tooth. The first thing dad says, "Wow! That tooth is ready to come out. Does mom know that?" Uh hello? Do you really think I'm that non-observant of a mother? Like I didn't notice the fact that he would not eat. Would not do anything. But had his finger in his mouth picking at his loose too. Uh yeah, mom does know that. Thanks for asking.
He decided to let dad have a go. One twist and it was out. Bringing the score to dad-1 mom-2. Not that we're keeping score. But if we were that's what it would be.
Take a look Boy. All that fuss for one tiny little tooth.
Let me see that thing.
He looks like he survived his first boxing match.
Dancing then ensued. Dinner completely forgotten.
Later, after he had made a trip to Granny and Pap's to show them The Hole. After he had his jammies on. I wanted a good toothy grin. He was less than cooperative. He kept feeling the hole. Such an interesting sensation, I'm sure.
Or checking it out with his tongue. So very different.
Or giving me the "tough guy" look. One of his favs.
Finally! There it is. In all its glory!!
All these pictures remind me of something...
A time in his life when the only teeth in his head are the very ones he is now without!
Be tough
4 comments:
love the series of pic, esp the last one!
I have SUCH a hard time with loose teeth. When I was teaching my students tortured me with the dangling teeth. YUCK, Dad's going to definitely be the high scorer in this department!
I just LOVE him! Such a boy ;)
Ben can't wait until his teeth start getting wiggly. He's six and still no sign. I think he's just after the money!
Great pictures. I just love his personality! What a boy!
Post a Comment