The Boy is 6 today.
Six.
It hardly seems possible.
But somehow it must be.
Boy, I'm so glad I have you...
For those times when I catch you deep in thought.
To torment your sisters. Who doesn't need a little tormenting, now and then?
For your daily sword fights to defend my honor.
Seriously, who would want to mess with this face?
To get into things that don't belong to you, thereby coloring your hands red.
To remind me to smile.
Because you're my boy.
Happy Birthday Boy!
To read The Boy's beginning go here.
Be a little wild




7 comments:
Happy Birthday to my number one grandson!
And to your mother, I love what you have done with "be!"
Happy birthday William! Hope you are being spoilt rotten! My big boy is 3 weeks to the day older than you, and I too have no idea where the time went or what I used to do all day!
Yeah I get to leave a comment! Happy birthday to you boyfriend.
Happy, happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday William!!
Hope you had a great birthday! It sounded like it was going to be!! So good to talk to you Will-the-thrill!!!
Oh my gosh he is so beautiful-- especially the one where you wrote "to remind me to smile"
Post a Comment