Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Son Up

The other night I was up late working on stuff and The Boy stumbled out of his room and came and sat on my lap. Still in his half-asleep-drunken-sailor-state he gave me hugs and I told him that it was still "ni-night" time. So he stumbled off my lap and wandered away. This is where he landed.



I love when he does stuff like this.



 Didn't matter how many I snapped away he stayed asleep.




He's a heavy sleeper that one. He plays hard and sleeps hard. Then he wakes up and thinks the world should be alwake with him. I'm sure that is why he was up and shining a flashlight in his sister's face this morning at "0 dark thirty." Or why he brought me a stack of books about 24 hours earlier, from the "0 dark thirty" time. Or why he brought a movie into his dad the other morning at and even darker "0 dark thirty." I have a little plaque my mil gave me when The Boy was a baby, "Mother's of little boys are up from son up to son down." Too true. Too true.

Be awake.

2 comments:

SuSu said...

Simply love it!

Mel said...

He is too precious! Maybe I should keep Luke in a cot for a bit longer...

Love the one with your shadow over his face :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails