Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Look What I Can Do!

We've been working hard the past few weeks on getting Little Miss to sit up by herself. For a while she would just sit leaning forward using her hands to support herself. Lately, though, she has been straigtening up and sitting up big and tall. Although I couldn't ever leave her sitting there as once she was done with this sitting business she was really done and her head would meet the hardwood. The past couple of days she has been sitting for longer and longer periods. I'm afraid of what might be coming next, I'm not ready for her to be mobile!

And yes she is sitting on the kitchen counter. I was getting ready to do some baking and she was having loud and strong opinions of being left on the floor. Besides taking pictures was a lot easier when I didn't have to lay on the floor!


I really like her feet...

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for Miss M! Imagine her having loud and strong opinions about being left out! lol!

Erin said...

I like her toes, too and her hairdo. :) Congrats on learning to sit up!

Mary and Dean said...

Yeah! Kenzie is finally sitting up on her own, but is crawling like no body's business. She just follows me everywhere and I dread the day that she finds the stairs! I agree with you, her toes are cute, I think it's time to add a little polish to those tootsies!

SuSu said...

It won't be long now and she will be on the move; I can see it in her eyes........determination we call it!

Rachel said...

Those photos are beautiful! She is adorable! I have a thing for baby feet too... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails