The kids and I made it home last weekend.
Home from our crazy adventure.
Five weeks, 5,000 (ish) miles and 5 (ish) states.
And now we’re home.
And back to real life.
This week has been a bit of an adjustment for us. Much less to do (besides the laundry and mess we made coming home, but who wants to count that as “something to do”?), no cousins to keep us occupied and no one here to entertain us.
Adjustments for all, I tell you.
Even with the roughness of coming home I can’t deny how good and right it feels to have our little family all together under one roof.
*******
Today my parents are celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary.
I suppose they don’t always like each other but they do always love each other. And I’ve always known it because they always have shown it. And I’m so grateful for that. All all their 40 years together.
Love you so Dad and Mom!
******
Have a happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Thank you! Your words are right!
Post a Comment