Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Musings

  • This week is a crazy week!
  • Which is probably a good thing since LM will start back to school tomorrow. All day. It’s something new for us and I haven’t decided how I feel about it.
  • Which is why it’s good that this week is so crazy. Distraction.
  • MT is now convinced that she is going to BYU-Hawaii when she goes to college. And now it’s all she wants to talk about. And when I say “all” I really mean “all.”
  • While we did survive the first 1/2 week of school this week will be the real test
  • I’m pretty sure homework will be thrown in and that seems to always show us our true colors
  • Over the summer MT started piano lessons. So far the experience has given us both a nice range of highs and lows. Someday she’ll thank me for this. Maybe.
  • It’s hard to parent a child who if she can’t do it right the first time thinks that she can’t do it at all
  • The Boy. I’ve just got a call from the school that he has stuff draining out of one of his ears. Never. A. Dull. Moment.
  • In other much more happy news today is a day of birthday’s. For two favorite aunts.
DSC_0499_01DSC_0007
  • And now I must be off to go and cross something of my lists.

1 comment:

SuSu said...

I was going to give you a call on my drive to work; I see by this you were not home eating chocolate bon-bons as I had hoped on your first day of all kids in school, all day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails