Monday, August 20, 2012

She Has Left The Building

In other words: I’m free!

Well not really. More on that later.

This girl has been so ready to start school. Each day she goes for her backpack when its time to leave for school in the morning.

DSC_0098

And each day I have to put her backpack up.

DSC_0106

Now it’s her turn!

DSC_0067

Going in the afternoon will be a bit of an adjustment for us.

DSC_0078

I can already tell that I’m going to like it better.

DSC_0085

I didn’t think I would at first.

DSC_0103

But mornings go so much smoother without having to get her ready too.

DSC_0108

Then we have some quiet time together before the bus comes.

DSC_0070

This morning it was a little late.

 

DSC_0080

But she was so patient.

DSC_0109

Totally ready. Totally cute. And totally knows it.

Now I’m off to take a nap. I have a poison ivy puffy husband so I’m not totally free.

But I’m still taking a nap.

DSC_0112

3 comments:

SuSu said...

Cute doesn't seem to be a big enough word to describe her cuteness!

Toni Marie said...

how did he get poison ivy?! (mary, IS adorable)

Amy said...

So VERY cute! I love her shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails