Confession: I forgot to take pictures of the big kids on their last day of school.
I have no idea where my head was and I’m not about to figure it out now.
So, we’re going to pretend that these pictures (taken on Little Miss and The Boy’s first day of Summer School) are really the last day of school.
You may go ahead and assume that taking a picture with him looking at the camera is impossible. Because it’s the truth.
What she’s wearing. Hand-me-down by Evie and Accessories I Maked That by Ruth
As the weather started warming up every morning was a battle over her shoes. She wanted to wear flip flops and I have a rule against it. I finally told her if she stopped battling me I would let her wear flip flops to school on the last day. It was a win win for us all.
Looking at their faces all day every day I don’t think I see all the changes they’ve made. That’s one reason I try to do this. Even if I don’t make it on the exact day.
By the way. School has been out a total of 15 days. We’re already bored with each other.
This could be one long summer.
3 comments:
So cute! Love the accessories!
Oh you make me laugh......."we're already bored with each other" I tried so hard to cure my children of the use of that word. It appears I failed!!
just catching up on your blog here..angie loves ruth's cheetah headband.
Post a Comment