Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More From Dad’s Day and This Year’s Pouting Participant

It felt, Sunday morning, I had a lot going against me.

I had a very early riser.

Which was kind of ok since I had to make biscuits and gravy for the dad of the house.

Then I had a lot of disagreements about peoples clothes, people needing help, people thinking they were the only ones getting ready for 9 o’clock church.

Miraculously we were ready extra early so I took that opportunity to take our Dad’s Day pictures.

But me and the contending did not end there.

DSC_0183

First there was the fact that all the letter holders weren’t doing their job.

DSC_0219

And then noses needed wiping.

DSC_0216

Then we tried to spell new words.

DSC_0206

And then I noticed something.

DSC_0191

Hello, France! Nice panties, Missy.

DSC_0217

Once we got that situated, though, it was all downhill.

DSC_0237

I finally asked the dad of the house if he wanted to join in the fun.

DSC_0251

He readily agreed.

DSC_0257

Then something happened to someone. Still don’t have the details straight.

DSC_0262

But we persevered. Or something.

Don’t even get me started on the humidity, though. Oh the humidity.

DSC_0271

It was worth it.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh France! I got a good laugh out of that one. At least she has some on!

Kristin said...

haha - love this!

SuSu said...

Note to self: "never read this blog while answering the phone at ones place of business"

heidi and tom said...

I love these photo shoot posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails