After Miss Thing’s adventure at the pumpkin patch she declared that she wanted to make her pumpkin into a pie.
Then a jack-o-lantern.
Then a pumpkin pie.
Never having done this before and not thinking that her cute little pumpkin would be enough for a pie I at two more pie pumpkins from the store.
Aren’t they cute?
Once it was all cut up, de-seeding, baked then pureed imagine my surprise when I not only ended up with enough for a pie.
Which takes approximately two cups of pureed pumpkin.
I had plenty left over to freeze the remaining 9 cups.
NINE CUPS. You read that right.
Turns out one little pumpkin would have been more than enough.
But not as much fun.
Not at all related to the story I’m sharing this next picture just because…
I want to prove my point that nothing is safe in this house.
5 comments:
Let me guess... W?
I'm guessing D!
Going with W!
yes but..did they eat it?!?
I confess, it was me! Looks so good that I wanted a bite. :) C.
Post a Comment