Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Picture Reality

The other day I decided it was time for a family picture. It’s been almost two years. High time for a picture.

I gave the people who needed it proper warning/bribes.

Then after kids came home from school I set things up and started snapping way.

I’m really happy with the outcome.

family picture edit

Although I’ve learned with all my family picture taking that there is usually more to the story than the one I sometimes capture.

Case and point.

family picture edit with words

And the rest of the story goes like this.

family picture silly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I want a copy. C.

Amy said...

What is it with those tie die shirts?! lol! My kids love theirs. Auntie Ash is a genius. I'll be needing a copy too. ;)

Brittani said...

my kids just wore those this week! Great picture. Want to come take ours, or maybe can I get a copy of the one we did at Bear Lake? I have been thinking I need to do one for Christmas cards...the problem is putting the thinking into action. You guys look great!

Runningmama said...

Great pics! I am pretty sure I remember leaving in tears of frusteration after our last attempt at getting a family photo :-) Maybe a few years down the road I will learn all of the tricks that will help me get the job done :-)

Jackie said...

I LOVE these! I can't help but smile while looking at them. Beautiful family!

Toni Marie said...

those are the cutest pictures! I wondered who takes your family picture since you seem to take everyone else's.. the camera stand! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails