A couple of weeks ago I picked the kids up from school and we took our Fall Tree Tour. The second annual.
It goes like this. We drive around town taking in all the fabulous fall trees. When someone sees something that they love I pull over and take pictures. It’s fun for mainly just me but I’m the kind of mom who determines what is fun and what’s not all.
I need to make note that Miss Thing led me to this spot. This is our route to school each day. She wanted to capture a complete view not just a single tree or leaf. I love that
Happy Fall!
4 comments:
Love it!
i LOVE FALL COLORS!
may fav is the tree with all the colors in one!
We have finally started to really see the colors of fall. Mostly golden. I love the red. I don't see much of it, I guess because I live with it!
Post a Comment