In the past when I’ve made mention of a certain someone doing any sort of something's that person stops doing those something's. Trying to learn from the past I’ve tried to keep things hush-hush as far as her progress might be concerned. But she is being brave so I thought I need to learn from her, too, and be brave.
So this is me not saying that a certain little person, I’m not naming names, has come to the conclusion that two feet may be better than two hands and two knees when it comes to transportation. She’s not there all the way but my oh my are we so close. And I must say that I get a little giddy every time she starts to make a go for it.
This is me not saying anything.
5 comments:
I'm not saying anything....but that is too exciting!
Well, I'm just sayin' it looks like she is closer than she has ever been to doing something something!
I'm saying 'hooray' for both of you! C.
wahooooooo!
Yahoo for not saying anything!
Post a Comment