Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On A Noisy Note

Little Miss is all kinds of noisy these days. She sits and yells no matter where we are, at home, in the car, at church...I've learned to tune it out for the most part. Some peopel find that harder to do than others. Then there are those that think it is the sweetest sound and have to come and see what sweet thing is making such sweet noises. Sweet, that's her alright.
For the most part I don't mind it, at least she is talking and has an obvious opinion about things. Really there is no way to be in this family without an opinion about something! I am learning to tolerate her yells more and more, especially when she started doing this...

The da-da-da's, la-la-la's and na-na-na's started up within this past week. It is the cutest thing to listen to. And makes all that yelling worth hearing when she throws a few of those in.

7 comments:

Shipley Family said...

LOL! That sounds just like my Brooke. Such a sweet, sweet voice and then....AAAAAHHHH, screaming!

Amy said...

Sam watched with me and wants to see it over and over again. I love when they start doing da-da's and na-na's!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, that was adorable! She is so cute and it's awesome to hear her start to babble!

Brittani said...

She is getting grown up, Not big, but grown up...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest thing ever! That is great that she's making so many speech sounds! Dontcha just love those Bumbo's!?!

Rachel said...

Great updates! This video is SO cute- she's a talker all right. Good for you braving outings with lots of kids- it does take a village right? Smart plan to team up with another mom!

Camilla said...

I love the video! So super cute. She is absolutely adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails