Oh that tiny little hand. . .it's PRECIOUS!!! But I know your pain, I have an almost 2 year old attached to her thumb. At this point I think it's time for the vinigar or tabasco under the nail. And maybe Mary will grow out of it earlier than mine is?? =)
It is too cute, but the five year old not at all cute. Tabasco does not work unfortunately. I just try not to let it stress me, but it does. I thought it was so cute when Asher was that age and did it...thank ggodness he switched to the binki!
5 comments:
So sorry... but so CUTE!!
What is one to do?? This I don't know, never had one. But I will say this, cute, cute, cute!
Oh that tiny little hand. . .it's PRECIOUS!!! But I know your pain, I have an almost 2 year old attached to her thumb. At this point I think it's time for the vinigar or tabasco under the nail. And maybe Mary will grow out of it earlier than mine is?? =)
It is too cute, but the five year old not at all cute. Tabasco does not work unfortunately. I just try not to let it stress me, but it does. I thought it was so cute when Asher was that age and did it...thank ggodness he switched to the binki!
It sure is cute... for now!
Post a Comment