- This morning everyone was keenly feeling the affects of the time change. Just getting out of bed was a challenge and a chore. The littlest one felt it the hardest, I think. She struggled all morning with the fact that she had to be up and dressed. But we did finally make it out the door for school, on time even. Everyone got a high-five on the way to the car.
- Saturday MT announced she was going to paint her nails. Not long later the three came running to me and the littlest one was saying, “Look! Look!” Big sister had painted her nails. Then they left and came back a while later. MT had painted her toes and her left hand. Big brother stepped up and painted her right hand. He can be the coolest big brother when he wants.
- Today the temperature is supposed to be in the lower 70s. My windows are open and ready and waiting. I’m so very tired of the cold. So very ready for it to be green outside.
- This doesn’t always happen, so when it does I feel like I need to share. I had a Pinterest success yesterday. Tried this with my hair and it totally worked.
- Saturday I made donuts. Been feeling like it for a few days and finally had that motivation to get it done. By the time they were done it kind of ended up as “donuts for dinner.” No one really complained, though. They were tasty.
- Last week was parent/teacher conferences. I’m always a little nervous, I don’t know why. All three had great conferences. But it got me thinking about summer time. With no big trip plans like last year I feel like I need to get us into a good schedule and routine that includes some “summer learning.” I took to Pinterest with a wild abandon. I also asked MT to help me come up with a schedule so she has some input. Fingers crossed for all of us.
- With the anticipation of spring I’m feeling the itch to do some house projects. Finally getting some things upon walls. I found an inspiration picture for our bedroom a few weeks ago. I’ve hesitated showing it to David, since he almost always has opinions on things that in my mind make no sense that has those opinions but whatever. So I finally showed it to him the other day and miracle of miracles he was all over it. I know it will take a while to get it done, it will be a process of a little bit at a time. But I’m excited, just the same.

Happy Monday, friends!
2 comments:
This made my Monday happy! Thank you.
You need Smash to paint your wall(s) like that. She'd have it done in no time.
Post a Comment