Monday Musings
- The time change this time is kicking my can. We seemed to be fine yesterday but this morning our house was full of people who were not ready to be awake when the clock told us we had to be.
- Before all that we had a lovely weekend
- Went to a wedding reception and visited with friends we hadn’t seen in a while
- Then went to visit friends as they celebrated their brand new baby

- He is a ridiculously sweet baby, with a ridiculous amount of hair.
- It was a very good day
- This week I seem to be return back to my normal patience level. Which is not as much as I should have but enough to keep me from walking around like a crazed woman. So, you know, about right.
- I’m happy to report that LM seems to be back to her normal ornery self. She is eating so much better. And *three cheers* sleeping through then night.
- What a difference sleeping through the night makes, except when you have to change your clocks. Then you don’t feel the difference anymore. In case you were wondering.
- It’s hard to believe we’re almost half way through March. And yet April seems to be filling up like crazy.
- Funny how that happens.
3 comments:
March is marching right over the top of me.........and with the time change it will be May before I recover!
Please tell me the pictures up top are new, like today new... I love them! Glad things are getting back to normal. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't be so bad.
Woo hoo for sleeping through the night!
Post a Comment