Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Mother’s Day and This Year’s Pouting Participant

Because The Husband took “hundreds” of pictures (which technically was only 153) I felt it my obligation to share a few more.

Well a few more than one at least.

DSC_0541

This is, quite possibly, one of my very favorites. I was doing my best to get The Boy to do something other than pout. The result was a Little Miss that was cracking up.

DSC_0546

No amount of coercion could convince this Boy to crack a smile. Bribes, chocolate, promises of sandwiches, tickles. Nothing.

 DSC_0569

Even silly faces.

DSC_0577

I finally got him to smile with a tight squeeze.

DSC_0589

But it didn’t last.

DSC_0595

Although he was very willing in the kissing department. He usually is. He takes all the kisses he can get.

DSC_0621

Although it did little to push the pouting lip back into place. So I tried flicking it.

DSC_0622

Which pushed him over the edge. My “Mother of the Year” Award is already on it’s way.

DSC_0634

After much consoling. From many.

DSC_0659

He was back to normal.

DSC_0678

So, for now, that’s a Mother’s Day Wrap

2 comments:

SuSu said...

WOW I don't think I've seen such sour grapes from the likes of The Boy! Your photographer got some great shots! Love the twirl!

heidi and tom said...

These pictures and the commentary had me giggling. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails