Friday, February 3, 2012

To The Mother

 

Who is a problem solver

Who taught me that work is a gift

Who use to sew my clothes, well some of them

Who is sentimental

Who seeks to improve herself

Who is a wonderful wife

Who is loyal

Who sits alone at church

Who logged a lot of miles driving to swim practice, and even more getting us to meets

Who taught me I can do anything

Who loves my children just about as fiercely as I do

Who loves words

Who doesn’t let 2000 miles come between us

Who chooses red as her signature color

Who firmly believes that two, or three, head are better than one

DSC_0157

Happy Birthday

We love you so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE, Im crying and not even your mom.

SuSu said...

And I'm crying because I am the mom. And have the best kids ever! Miles and miles of love I send to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails