Monday, February 20, 2012

Before I Forget Part I

DSC_0627 edit

  • She has one loose tooth
  • She doesn’t want it to come out because it will hurt
  • The new tooth is already coming in behind it
  • She frequently forgets to put conditioner in her hair
  • During the dry winter her hair is always trying to float away
  • She is currently getting over impetigo
  • It’s taking forever to go away
  • She was in tears this morning because she wants to be able to help people and her brother always beats her to it
  • She’s a budding photographer
  • She frequently will come to me and says “can I be with you?”
  • She has a very hard time with changes in plans
  • She is almost always in the kitchen when I am and tells me that she “really needs to learn how to cook, so I’ll know how”
  • Every now and again she says “you’re the best, mama!”

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it and love her!

Toni Marie said...

she's the cutest thing! alissa was the same way w/her first tooth..it took almost 2 months to come out...good luck! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails