Thursday, September 1, 2011

Who Needs An Alarm Clock

When you’ve got this guy.

DSC_0915

Who comes in to use your bathroom at 6:35.

Regardless of the fact that he has his own bathroom, that is much closer I might add, always available to him at that hour.

Or two other bathrooms also very available, I might also add.

I thought my days of waiting for the bathroom were over when we moved into this house.

4 comments:

SuSu said...

Awesome!

Amy said...

lol! I'm sure it's because he wants to make sure you're up so that you can have your shower before David. He's only thinking of you...

Brittani said...

why is it that mom and dads bathroom is so much more appealing????

Ashley Allred said...

oh that boy!! i just love him! .....but at the same time really glad i don't have a wake-up call that early! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails